Digital Marketing Officer
Cozmo Barzar Building
15th October 2018
Digital Marketing Officer will be responsible for the overall vision and plans for social, web and media campaigns. Digital Marketing Officer should work with business marketing teams to drive their lines of business objectives.
The role will plan, execute, manage and measure digital marketing campaigns aimed at driving reach and engagement. It requires a strong grasp of digital media platforms and strategies and the candidate should be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
The candidate must also be a creative storyteller capable of developing engaging and innovative content on social platforms.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including social media, SEO/SEM, social influencers, marketing database and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media platform presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Develop partnerships on behalf of the marketing team with all of the leading platforms in this space (I.E. – Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, etc.)
- Advanced skills in SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Retargeting, LinkedIn and Facebook marketing
- A passion for marketing and running live campaign operations to sustain engagement and monetization.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong creative acumen.
- Strong knowledge of current local demands/trends in digital products.
- Self-motivated and self-starter who can act on own initiative.
- A positive attitude and willingness to drive campaigns to completion in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding teamwork and leadership skills to motivate partners towards excellent performance.
- Highly organised, deadline oriented and self-motivated. Ability to think outside of the box.
- Collaborative and Excellent team player.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
If you’re passionate to build something big! and even more better
this is a good chance for you!
We’re looking for people who want to become part of passionate, creative and driven team.